Parent Coaching Programs
Begin to create a win-win relationship with your child. Develop an action plan customized to your unique family situation. Increase your confidence. Enjoy greater cooperation, peace and laughter in your home.
6 weeks* of private coaching with customized resources for only 497.
12 weeks* for only 897.
This structured coaching program provides:
– private instruction in the gentle parenting approach
– guided practice and reflection activities
– accountability for, and sustained focus on, your parenting goals
– gentle strategies to add to your parenting tool kit
– weekly action steps to move towardÂ your goals
Common parenting concerns include:
– changing unwanted behaviours
– setting limits in a respectful way
– developing a closer relationship and increasing your influence with your child
– fostering a respectful, cooperative environment for the whole family
– exploring common emotional triggers for parents
– transitioning to a gentler parenting style
* Coaching sessions are one-hour in length, every two weeks with a certified coach. Private and confidential. Programs include a brief check-in between each coaching session as well as membership into the Inner Circle, an online, members-only forum, plus a copy of the parenting guide, The Gentle Parenting Manifesto.
** Get access to ALL of Alison’s parenting guides, workshops, groups and webinars for you AND a partner, bi-weekly coaching and weekly check-ins for an entire year, in-home observation or video evaluation to deep dive into parent-child dynamic, PLUS a 1/2 day intensive support session in case of crisis, PLUS a full follow-up coaching session three months after program completion for $700/month.
Payment plans available.
Get started creating more cooperation and enjoyment in your family now. Click button below to register.
Still have a few questions?
Book a free 15-minute free consultation at http://www.alisonsmithcoaching.com/free-parent-coaching-consultation-with-alison-smith/
Parents working with Alison went from feeling alone and unsure about aspects of their parenting, to feeling connected and relieved to find strategies that work for them.
â€œThings like this should be taught in school. Exploring what motivates my behaviours through Life Coaching and learning the tools to help me reach my goals seemed like a no-brainer. Iâ€™m glad I took this step.â€ Joanna C
â€œWe have already found more calmness, less stress and overall happier households….in 3 days!â€
â€œAlison was a thoughtful and compassionate listener who was able to decipher and ask the right questions to uncover what I could not see for myself. I was able to see that there are areas in my life where I continue to hold onto self-limiting beliefs. Being aware and conscious of them when they rear their ugly head has given me access to a new found freedom and joy in doing the things I love in life. Thanks Alison!â€ – Shelly M
â€œI encourage you to contact Alison. Sheâ€™ll change your life.â€ â€“ Henrick H
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb