Join a Parent Circle
â€œYou are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.â€ â€“ Jim Rohn
Surround yourself with positive, supportive, like-minded parents.
Parenting: The Hardest And Most Rewarding Job You Will Ever Have
You are a dedicated parent. You work extremely hard to figure out what is best for your kids. A lot of parents can feel isolated. But you’re not alone anymore.
What would you pay to be in a group of like-minded parents who are positive, solutions-oriented, compassionate and knowledgeable? Would you pay $100/week to feel happier and more connected to your kids? How about $75/week to finally stop yelling?
Seriously. You can change the dynamics in your home for less than $65/week!
Now accepting members for the next circle. TENTATIVE START DATE of Tuesday May 2, 2017 in Uptown Saint John, NB!
Parenting Circles Are:
- professionally facilitated, regular meetings
- small and intimate
- they are coaching, brainstorming, problem-solving, support and connection all in one
- focused on guiding and empowering children, not punishing, shaming and isolating them
- positive, solutions-oriented, reassuring and compassionate
- Each Parenting Circle runs for 8 weeks with the same group of 6-10 parents
- Meetings are two hours, every week
- Includes a private on-line forum for group members
- Tons of extra content, including the Gentle Parenting Manifesto
- A private 30-minute session to clarify your goals and get support on what matters most to you
- Special rate for a co-parent – contact for details
- Payment plans available – contact for details
- Bonus for payment in full
Join a Circle Now
We can’t wait to meet you and get started. Click the button below to register.
With You Every Step Of The Way
Parents working with Alison went from feeling alone and unsure about their parenting, to feeling connected and relieved to find strategies that work for them.
â€œThings like this should be taught in school.â€
â€œIâ€™m glad I took this step.â€
â€œThere is a light at the end of the tunnel.â€
“What I really like about the parenting circle is to know you are not alone in some of the day to day parenting struggles. You are free to be open without being judged and the group is very supportive. Lots of great “aha” moments too!”
What Clients Say About Alisonâ€™s Coaching
â€œAlison got to the heart of the matter quickly.â€
â€œI have known Alison for a year now. During that year she has offered tremendous support and guidance through her coaching process. Alison is authentic, supportive and encouraging in her approach to her coaching.â€
â€œWe have already found more calmness, less stress and overall happier households….in 3 days!â€
Still have a few questions?
Book a free 15-minute free consultation at http://www.alisonsmithcoaching.com/free-parent-coaching-consultation-with-alison-smith/